Luna Coaching: Career Coach Vancouver
- Have you lost your way?
- Lost your vision?
- Do you want more?
Luna Coaching in Vancouver BC provides Career Consulting and Career Coaching for individuals looking to advance their career. As an Executive Consultant & Life Coach for Entrepreneurs, I understand both the needs of businesses and what it takes for individuals to create a successful career path.
Who doesn’t think about career advancement? Whether you’re starting out or have an established career, it’s good to think about what’s next.
Career coaching can revive your career, shift it in a new direction, find what’s missing.
Maybe you want a career where you can really make a difference. Maybe you want to go to work every day with a song in your heart. Maybe you just want to love what you do and make good money at it.
Career advancement is about moving forward in whatever way is important to you.
New things, new connections, a new spark. Whatever you want, coaching can help you define your ultimate goal.
Getting a New Career
Schools may produce a lot of well-prepared individuals, but they don’t teach people how to present themselves, how to write a good cover letter or design a good resume. Here’s my strategy:
- Define the ideal job.
- Identify what’s important to you in the company you want to work for.
- Assess whether you have the proper qualifications.
- Find current job openings.
- Write a detailed cover letter.
- Prepare a good, up-to-date resume.
Have you found what you’re looking for? Or do you want a new career?
I coach a lot of Millennials who are in transition from school to work. Often what’s missing is the confidence to present themselves.
In today’s highly competitive job market, businesses have changed the way they assess resumes and cover letters.
First off, you should know that your initial letter will be read by a computer, and if you do not use key words, you will not get past this first step. There’s more . . .
- Do you know how to find the key words the computer is looking for?
- Do you know how to describe yourself without bragging?
- Do you know what it means to talk about yourself in respect of what you can do for the company?
- Do you know the importance of the opening paragraph of a letter and what should go in it?
- Do you know the difference between being personal and giving too much information?
If you answered no to any of these questions, then you’re ready for career coaching. Don’t delay, every day lost is a day longer before you start your new career.
Book a Consultation with Luna Coaching in Vancouver B.C.
Luna Coaching offers Executive Consulting & Life Coaching for Entrepreneurs as well as Certified Life Coaching Services for individuals. If you are seeking to advance your career and get ahead in, you can benefit from the professional career coaching services provided by Monica Magnetti of Luna Coaching in Vancouver BC.
Book now with Luna Coaching to get your new career path started!