What Is Branding
What is branding? Branding is addressing all the elements that define your business and make it appealing to customers.
As a business consultant and brand strategist working with small businesses and services, my goal is to support you to strengthen your virtual visibility with strong content, professional images, compelling storytelling, optimized and key-word-dense writing, and professional logos. In a few words—all the pieces of the puzzle that make a brand strong, visible, and appealing.
My strategy is twofold
First, to guide you in shifting your marketing paradigm from product-based or service-based to the all-important value-based.
Second, to strengthen your virtual presence by updating your website with strong content, professional images, compelling storytelling, optimized and key-word-dense writing, and professional logos.
For example, let’s say your business is a furniture store.
Conventional product-based marketing advertises that your sofas are imported from Europe and are the best in town.
Value-based marketing promotes the value of your couches. “Feel like an Italian every time you sit on one of our couches imported from Italy.”
Brand Your Fire
Brand Your Fire is the branding philosophy I have created for the best results.
It’s a strategy based on differentiating your business from the competition in the marketplace. You want to remain connected to the fire that made you go into this business in the first place.
When you use your fire as your branding strategy to differentiate yourself, you can create a unique brand that ensures that you stand out in the marketplace. In the bigger picture, your unique fire becomes the marketing tool for your brand identity.
Branding Is Strategic. Marketing Is Tactical.
People often confuse branding with marketing. Branding is what your business stands for. Marketing is what you do to promote your business.
You cannot market your business successfully if your brand identity is not clearly defined. Remember, getting ahead of the competition means standing out from the crowd and being recognized. That’s what branding is about.
What is the difference between Branding and Marketing? Read more about it on Brand Identity
Staying on top of ever-changing rules and trends takes time and learning. I have the credentials to support you in creating and updating your brand.
- I hold a Bachelor of Fine Arts in Creative Writing from the University of British Columbia.
- I am the author of many books in print.
- I have designed and produced e-books for myself and my clients.
- I contribute to Thrive Global, Arianna Huffington’s most recent platform.
- I have contributed to YourTango, writing about women entrepreneurs on a platform that promotes the elusive perfect love.
- I hold multiple coaching certifications, several of which required years to achieve.
I hold credentials in many specialties.
- Intelligent Content writing
- Key-word-dense and optimized content writing
- Website architecture
- Commercial graphic design
- Visual presentation
- Instagram development
Luna Coaching: Book a Brand Strategy Consulting Session
Want to know more about our Brand Strategy Consulting Services? Book a complimentary session of Executive Consulting & Life Coaching for Entrepreneurs.
- Your website link
- A short description of the spark that led you to start your business
- Your top, number-one priority